I don’t know where to start, I don’t know where to begin. All, I know is, I have left my blog for a long time. Been MIA for 2 years now here on blogosphere, as in “super tagal“. Ánd now after ages, I’m blogging again. Probably, you have the idea now or clue what would be my today’s blog about. Yes, the title said it right. Why did I stop blogging? Here are some of the reasons, excuses why I did.
1. LAZYNESS. To be perfectly honest, this is the feeling that I really hate about myself. That feeling na “gagawin ko ‘to” and then later on “bukas na lang pala o mamaya na lang pala“ 😦 in short, procrastinating things and my #1 victim is my blog. I AM A LAZY BLOGGER 😀
2. NO GADGETS. I have a 16GB iPad Mini and Android phone with me. But these techies were not helping me to get onto blog. What I mean is, I still prefer to use a laptop or a desktop, mas madali mag-blog pati mag-attach ng file. I have downloaded a blogger app before on my iPad but decided to delete it çause I have to update the software. I didn’t carry a laptop(just borrowed my Aunt’s laptop today) with me or I don’t have my own desktop computer at home. We have at the office but I don’t want to use it to logged in to social networking etc. I am planning to get a netbook for my personal use, but still, UNDECIDED -_-
3. WORKING FULL TIME. If you were my avid follower(loljk), I mean if we are friends on FB, you know that I am working overseas. Yes, been working for almost 2 years now as a Service Corporate Manager here in Port Moresby-Papua New Guinea. 9 hours Monday – Friday and 4 hrs every Saturday. I don’t have spare time to update my blog, pag-uwi galing work, gusto ko kain at matulog na lang or do the laundry, NO TIME FOR BLOGGING. Lots of paper works and a lot of pressure 😦 But despite of preassure and my Boss’ grumpiness, I’ll say that, I am so lucky with my current job. Everything were paid off by the company, such as accommodation, electric bills, vehicle provided by the company, even the fuel, and most of all, the expensive airfare, hihihi. I have a 3-year contract here and my Boss is planning to renew it for another 3 years. This is a blessing 🙂 I LOVE MY JOB AND THE PEOPLE I’M WORKING WITH.
4. THE PLACE. I am currently staying with my Aunt and her family. She doesn’t want me to live by myself. Hindi ko alam kung nagwo-worry ba siya na magutom ako, ‘cause I don’t know how to cook, hahahaha. Thank you Aunt Quel for letting me stay in your house and for getting me fat, lol. But seriously, the place is not safe to walk on the street especially with the expatriate like me, as in NO NO(you’ll know why when you try to live here in PNG)! You can’t just take photo on streets for your OOTD like what other bloggers do. Unlike in Phil, when you can just walk anytime you want and capture every moment of your life. But PNG is a nice place, the trees, plants and roads, na parang nasa ibang parte ka lang ng Pilipinas. I LOVE PNG, THIS IS MY SECOND HOME.
5. BUSINESS. Sissy and I have a small online business. We’re selling Fashionable Clothes and Kawaii Purses. We’re still thinkng what would be the next item we’re gonna put in our store. If you’re interested click here and here. Sissy, is the one who’s responsible on meeting the suppliers and our buyers and I am the one who’s dealing with the buyers for their queries(magaling daw ako sa sales talk) also, with our shops concept(need ito sa business para ma-attract ang mga buyers, lol). I’m giving a little time in our business after work. We’re puttig the money we earned into our savings. Do you think that Sissy and I will be GOOD BUSINESS WOMEN?
6. FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AS A BLOG. Why would I use Blog if I can post and share everyday my short stories on IG and FB? If you’re reading my blog before, you already knew that I’m into fashion. I like posting OOTD’s keme. I’ve got a lot of OOTD photos saved into my iPad. But as I’ve told you, I have no time to post and to tell all my strange stories, lol. But all of them were posted on IG, click here. I’d like to take this opportunity to ask everybody(if you’re interested) to FOLLOW ME ON IG 😀
7. NO ONE IS HERE ON BLOG. There is still some but none of my friends are blogging 😦 Probably, there are some visiting my blog or if there’s someone who recommended my page or if someone shares my page or if someone use the search engines or whatsover. I’M A LONER HERE ON BLOGOSPHERE.
8. BLOGGING IS NOT MY PRIORITY. I love writing and telling stories but sorry to say that blogging is not my priority. Did you get my point in here? I wanted to concentrate/focus with my work and business so I can provide our financial needs. And as a responsible human being(lol), my priority is my family. They are the reason why I work so hard. I want to give them all their needs, I want my two brothers to finish their studies, planning to go with them in Hongkong Disneyland someday, planning to renovate/rebuild our home. These were one of my plans, I keep crossing my fingers and praying always to G. I’LL KEEP RUNNING AND CHASE ALL MY DREAMS.
Do you accept all my excuses? Or, is it too little to late to explain?
In two years, I’ll say that I’ve learned a lot of things, lalo na yung pananaw sa buhay. Not becoming worst but I can proudly say BETTER 🙂
Now, I don’t know if I’ll continue blogging or this would be my last post. Bye for now.