It’s funny how we remember that once we were kids, so innocent and had no idea about things back then and we come up with silly thoughts slash beliefs.
After reading Nikki’s post about her 10 Ridiculous Beliefs when she was a kid, I was inspired by her and had this thought of sharing mine. And so I had flashbacks right then.
WHEN I WAS A KID…
1. I thought that Santa Claus is Real. My Tatay will pretend that Santa was asking what I want for Christmas. Of course as a kid, who wouldn’t want an expensive toy? So I told my Tatay that I want a Polly Pocket. But Santa didn’t give what I actually want. Few years later, I found out that Santa Claus is my Tatay 🎅🏻 #childhoodruined 😒
2. I thought that if I threw my lose baby tooth into the roof, a tooth fairy will get it and will replace a new tooth.
3. I thought that Kisses has the ability to procreate(nangangnak daw). If you’re a 90’s kid, you’ll know what kisses I am talking about. So I took care of the kisses like a baby, put them in a matchbox with cotton and soaked them in the alcohol 😆 I don’t know where did this idea came from.
4. I thought that dogs were all males and cats were all females 🐱🐶 By then, they can have babies.
5. I thought that if I ride on a plane or climb in a mountain and reach the clouds, I can collect clouds and can keep them forever ☁️
6. I thought that if I bury grapes seeds in our backyard, it’ll easily grow and I can harvest them 🍇
7. I thought that I can get Vitamin A from Apples as apple is starting with letter “A” 🍎
8. I thought that people from the TV were actually little people inside of it and had to believe that they rest if I turn off the TV 📺
9. I thought that my toys were all moving during the night while I’m asleep.
10. As per influence by watching sentais, I thought that there were real life Mask Man, Bioman, Power Rangers etc that will save the world from evil monsters, lol.
Throwback to that silly beliefs 😜. You can LOL to me right now but I can say that my entire childhood was AWESOME. If only there’s a time machine, I wanted to go back on my younger self and laugh with my silly thoughts. I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who had these “weird” thoughts as a kid. You can share yours too so we can laugh them together.