Another year has just ended. A year full of blessings. A year full of happy memories. Despite sometimes I was on a struggle, but there’s still so many things to thank from. Thank you God for that amazing year.
The reason being of posting this entry is because I want something to look back. 2015 has been a good year for me. I am now jotting down all the things that made me happy on 2015 and I’ll never ever forget.
Here’s my 10 amazing things from 2015.
1. I made it home. The best NYE ever ’cause I made it home to PI after a year of working overseas. It’s a surprise actually. The whole fam doesn’t have any idea that I am coming home for my holiday leave. And yes I succeeded on surprising them, hihihi.
2. Reunited with Family and Friends. I happily spent my time with these people. Who wouldn’t want good times with your old friends? Your cousins? The whole family? Thank y’all for spending your time with mehhh.
3. Sissy graduated college. Sorry but I don’t have my sister’s gradpic and I don’t know if she’ll allow me to post it, haha. Finally she made it. She graduated Business Management, Bachelor’s Degree. This is not just sissy’s achievement but achievement for the whole fam.
4. Explored the Great Barrier Reef. My second visit to AU, my Cairns Travel and I had this chance to snorkel and see the wonders of The Great Barrier Reef. Such an awesome experience happened and even saw Dory, hihihi.
7. Learned how to cook. I can’t believe that I’ve cooked all these dishes. I promise you that it all taste good, I swear. Hahaha.
8. Got an iPhone 6. I am rewarding myself with 64gb iPhone 6 Gold for being so hardworking(haha seriously?). I got the phone for less than 30k PHP so there’s no waaay of letting go.
9. My 28th. Celebrated my birthday here in PNG. Thank you for this another year of my life.
10. Nyle DiMarco’s Victory. I have been watching every season of ANTM but I’ve never been hooked like this. Hihihi. From the start, he’s my bet and he did it. He won. The last one standing and happened to be the first deaf top model.
So that’s how my 2015 goes and I am ending it with a blast. I am happily welcoming my 2016. I’ll forget all sad things happened. I’ll work wiser. Looking forward for more travels(haha), create good memories. A new start, a new beginning.
A prosperous New Year to y’all.