As I stumbled upon this post, I laboriously answered the questions based on my life experiences. Then I realized how I’ve gone through this-so-called life challenges and conquered them. I thought of blogging this so I can share this to you all.
Here’s my ala Beauty Queen Answer, hihi.
What my life has taught me?
- The first thing that came into my mind is that LIFE taught me that there is no REWIND. You can’t go back on things that you’ve done and you’ve decide for. If you make a wrong decision, you have to ACCEPT the consequence whatever it is and LEARN from it. Do not REGRET, everything happens for a reason. BUT if there’s time machine and I have a chance to go back, I’ll go back to where I’ve done mistakes in my life and make it right.
What is the best piece of advice I’ve ever gotten?
- This is from the movie Cinderella, “Have Courage and be Kind”. Having courage is being resistance to fear as you face your life challenges. It’s like a roller coaster ride. There are twists and turns, sometimes you’re up, sometimes you’re down. If you know that you’re falling down, be brave enough to face it, enjoy the ride and your life will be easier. Kindness for me is one of the best trait you can share/show to everyone. If you’re good at heart, it makes you the most beautiful in the world no matter what you look like.
- Do not find LOVE, let love find you. That’s why it’s called FALLING IN LOVE because you don’t force your self to fall, you just FALL.
What is some advice that I always follow?
- My Dad always remind me to be kind, humble, have respect to elders and most especially have faith in God.
- “Always Pray”. Prayer is the most powerful of all.
This post may be serious and dramatic to others but to think of it, it’s REALITY. If you’re feeling like you want to answer these questions, feel free to leave your answer on the comment box section. Let us exchange thoughts and I might learn something from your experience.
This was originally posted by one of the blogger I am following, Pink for Days by Chiela(Hi there Cheila). I asked her if I can get permission to write similar to blog post she wrote here although she indicate on her post that we can share it to our blog but still I’ve asked.
I participated on that post and I had opportunity to share Chiela more about me. I wanted to do the same with my readers as I would love to know more about them by answering the questions below.
- These questions should be answered in the comment section. But if you think that it’s too personal, you can answer privately send thru my email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can answer them as topics or do a small text.
- You can skip the ones you don’t want to answer.
- You can think of this as a tag and do the same on your blog, to get to know your readers!!
So here goes the questions:
- What is your first name?
- Do you have a middle name?
- Can you tell me your age and birthday?
- Where in the world are you?
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages?
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding?
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together?
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babes do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages?
- What do you do for a living?
- What did you study in University? Did you attend?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What sports/activities do you practice?
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names?
- What time is it for you right now?
- Why do you blog?
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like?
Here’s my answer in response with the questions so you’ll know more about me:
- What is your first name? – RONALYN – it’s actually my Dad and Mom’s combination name – RONALDO & JOCELYN 😄
- Do you have a middle name? Yes. It’s – – Francia
- Can you tell me your age and birthday? – I’m on my late 20s and my birthday is on 6th of December
- Where in the world are you? – I am from Philippines but currently residing in Papua New Guinea
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages? – I speak our main language which is Filipino(Tagalog) and English too. But I want to learn Korean & Japanese language
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding? -No
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together? – I am single, ready to mingle, bahahaha
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babies do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages? -No
- What do you do for a living? – I am working as Service Corporate Manager 3 years now
- What did you study in University? Did you attend? – I took BS. Business Management
- What’s your favorite book? What’s your favorite book? – I’m not really into reading books(novel, fiction, romance, etc) but I can tell you that I love to read the Bible
- What’s your favorite movie? – I don’t have a specific favorite movie. I love watching movies means I have so many favorites, Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Hobbit trilogy, Marvel, The Mortal Instrument, & Disney Movies
- What is your favorite band or artist? – Paramore, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 Seconds to Mars – Jared Leto, Incubus, Avril Lavigne, Bullet for my Valentine, Backstreet Boys, NSYNC – Justin Timberlake
- What is your favorite food? – Japanese Food, Burger, Pasta, Pizza, Tofu & Seafoods 🍝🍣🍢 🍔
- Do you have any hobbies? Sleeping? Hahaha. But I can say Blogging 😃
- What sports/activities do you practice? – Haha, I am not sporty but I love watching Basketball 🏀⛹🏻
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names? – I had before and his name is Maro. But unfortunately, he died when I went home to Philippines last year. He’s a Cat 😿
- What time is it for you right now? Time to find love? Haha jk it’s 7:30 PM
- Why do you blog? – “Cause for me, blogging is my escape on sharing my thoughts and my love for cats, photography, fashion & traveling
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like? -What I love about blogging is you get to meet people around the world. They communicate by liking and get to react with your post.
And additional, facts about me:
- I was a Hip Hop dancer when I was in High School. I was member of Now Girls Allowed dance crew. Oh my, I miss dancing, I’ll do this sometime.
- I know also most of the Disney songs.
- I know how to do nail art
To all my readers, It would be great and I’ll definitely appreciate if you participate in this Get-to-know-you-questions. I want to know more about YOU who has been reading and interacting here in Crazy Cat Lady’s Diaries despite I’m not posting regularly. You’re all my inspiration to write more here on blog. Thank you to y’all